Assessing my development, Mommy showed me one of my favorite toy. When i tried to use my hand to grasp, she hid it behind her back. Knowing she hid it behind, i climbed onto her and try to reach for it. She was elated as i can understand object permanence.
She said i am filled with curiosity. I explore objects from every angles, especially with my mouth. Yucks!! and just cleaning the toys makes her so busy the whole day.
Ermm.. remember Mommy said before, a walker without the wheels? She has now put on the 4 wheels. It was fun to keep moving around the house. Funny though, i only know one directional movement, which is reversing.
I was happily reversing, not knowing that there's a hazard behind me. I actually knocked my head against the floating shelves. Of course, i cried it out. However, this incident doesn't affect my mood to further explore..
Compared to last week, looking after me has becomes more challenging. Her photography skill was put into test too. Haha.. managed to take clear pictures only when i m sleeping.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment