Friday, August 27, 2010

妹妹 is borned

I am now a 姐姐。

I went to the hospital to see 妹妹 on the 2nd day she is borned. When i first saw her, i kept shouting..:".. baby baby.." sounded too excited.. haha..

Let me touch touch her..


and kiss kiss her..


also, take a pic with her..


Following the "procedure".. Daddy bought me to buy a toyon that day.. as a gift from mei mei.


At the hospital, i know how to self entertained myself, playing hide and seek.


Now u see me..


now u don't.. haha..


With an addition of Ferlyn, Mommy started to nurture me in order to avoid sibling rivalry. She allowed me to cuddle and kiss Ferlyn when she's at my side.

For the first 2 nights she brought Ferlyn home, i had sleepless night too.. whenever Ferlyn woke up for her milk, i would be awake too. I am alert to any sound that Ferlyn makes. Luckily that lasted for 2 days, else the whole family will be sleepless too.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment