I am nearly examined by Dr Low too. I am down with cough recently. My weight dropped almost a kg due to that. Mommy let me off as she didn't hear me cough since morning till then.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
@23rd mth
We went to Dr Low's clinic today..luckily.. i'm not the one to get poked by the needle this time.. and the best part is.. i get some playgound fun today.




I am nearly examined by Dr Low too. I am down with cough recently. My weight dropped almost a kg due to that. Mommy let me off as she didn't hear me cough since morning till then.
I am nearly examined by Dr Low too. I am down with cough recently. My weight dropped almost a kg due to that. Mommy let me off as she didn't hear me cough since morning till then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment